- "I’ve just received my first recording gig - it's an audiobook... exciting and scary!"
Patrick Oniyelu, London
- "I had 3 more confirmed bookings on Friday. Shows people it can be done, even if you're totally new to the scene."
Mel Elliott, Leicester
- "I got the continuity announcer job on Channel 4.... I'm so excited!"
Hana Khalique, Wandsworth
- "I've just been paid a good fee for a pair of two minute videos (£500) and I even managed to get away with charging them an extra £80 for a very minor retake!"
Tim Bick, Brighton
- "I have made £250 over the past two months and I also have a boxing documentary coming up."
Nick Heaven, Liverpool
- "Another voice over job came through this evening."
KD O’Neill, Cambridge
- "I've just got my first voice over job. It's an ad for a car valeting company."
Eliza Campbell, Birmingham, West Midlands
- "I've made $350 (£260) so far - so it works, and they've all been small jobs that only take minutes."
Mark Thomas, Portsmouth
- "Thanks Gary, since your course I’ve done a ton of voiceovers! Including ones for Worldpay, Virgin and Fujitsu! "
Peter Bray, Crawley, West Sussex
- "Thanks to Gary's programme... I'm happy to be able to say I earn money through voice-over work every single month"
- "I've just got my first piece of voice over work!! I am so happy and I almost can't believe it. They have already paid me!"
Eloya Imoedemhe, Stoke Newington, London N16
- "I've had a steady stream of small voice over jobs since we first met."
Graham Fletcher, Faringdon, Oxfordshire
- "Oh Gary, I am just so blown away to have completed my first gig! I am savouring this moment......You are the best."
Alex Valenti, Horsham, West Sussex
- "Since your course Gary I've recorded voice overs for an eLearning project, promo videos, an answerphone message, 2 radio commercials, video game trailer & a character in a video game!"
Elisabeth Eden, Wisbech, Cambridgeshire
- "Hi Gary! I thought you would like to know that I've been offered a staff job as voice over announcer on Channel 4. I'm over the moon!"
Kelsey Bennett, Inverness, Scotland
- "I have now done voice over work for Coca Cola & I'm the narrator for the BBC's The Voice official iPad game. I am currently recording a Beatrix Potter audiobook collection
Anna Parker-Naples, Leighton Buzzard
- "I got the voice over job for the Museum of Fine Arts in Boston. Amazing!!. Thanks for everything."
Philip Barton, Fulham SW6
- "Within a couple of weeks of your VoMasterClass I got a great voice over job.
Your good advice and unfailing support have been remarkable, Gary"
Michael MacMahon, Bristol
- "Hi Gary, I have just finished narration for two childrens' audio books. I learned so much from my training session with you."
Tamina Rashell, Caterham, Surrey
- "Hi Gary, I’ve landed my first TV commercial. It’s going to air on Channel 5 and ITV. Thrilled to bits!"
Jo Whitfield, Newcastle Upon Tyne
- "Hi Gary, I've completed my first 3 voice over jobs. I've earned just over £800. I'm chuffed to bits & so glad I decided to come along to your Masterclass!"
Kaz Coburn, Greenwich, London
- "Feels and pays great!"
Julie Roberts, Sheffield
- "Hello Gary, earlier this afternoon I received payment for my first voice over job. What a huge boost to my confidence!"
Cara Gardner, Lydney, Gloucestershire
- "Hi Gary, I've made a successful start earning over £1,300. Thanks for getting me started! "
David Parkinson, Isle of Wight
- "Hi Gary, I've just recorded my first UK Wide TV advert . A very happy man!"
Jay Britton, Northampton
- "The voiceovers have been good...work includes a sales pitch for a replica of the Royal Ring, a golf video and currently a Sherlock Holmes video"
Gerald Price, South Glamorgan, Wales
- "Hi Gary, I got my first voice over job!!!... so excited, recording tomorrow. It's for Callaway Golf Clubs."
Simon Baillie, Fife, Scotland
- "Gary's VOmasterclass is worth every penny! I've already completed two voiceover jobs for Unilever and a couple of characters for a video game. Thanks Gary!""
Kevin Taylor, Canterbury, Kent
- "£300 for an 8 minute voice over! Thanks again for you help - it's invaluable. "
Fiona Paul, Stevenage, Hertfordshire
- "I got my first voice over assignment 6 days after I met with you, Gary. It was for £150. Yippee! "
Debby Barnes, Oxford
- "Thank you so much for your help and advice Gary, I couldn't have got anywhere in this voice over business without it!"
Ryan Green, Witney, Oxfordshire
- "I earned over £800 for just three Voice over jobs. Thanks for the training Gary"
Della Phillips, Guildford, Surrey
- "I got my first voice over job; the radio station said the client was very happy"
Katie Hawes, West Hampstead NW6
- "Hi Gary, I probably owe you a beer! I’ve just completed my first piece of paid voice over work."
Tony Cocks, Surrey
- "I had a great time in the studio with Gary Terzza in London. I have been busy recording for Direct Line, Natwest and the Royal Bank of Scotland."
Kelly Carter, Haywards Heath
- "Gary’s help and continued advice has been invaluable. I’ve already made back what I paid for the Voice Over MasterClass."
Dawn Easby, Hertford, Hertfordshire
- "Hi Gary, just done a couple of voice over jobs for Vodafone thanks x"
Marcia Elliott, Norwich, Norfolk
- "Thanks to your wonderful course, I've done voiceover work for TV & radio, web videos, videogames, on-hold messages, narrations, & audiobooks"
Dave Hickman, Birmingham, West Midlands
- "Wow - first voice over job! Thank you so much for your help, Gary."
Diane Steer, West Wickham, Kent
- "I recorded the first script yesterday; looks like there might be a lot of work as well, which is great! Thank you so much for your continued support!"
Mark Fletcher, Southport, Merseyside
- "Good news, I got the voice over work! They will pay £366 so I said yes, of course! I want to thank you for all your help; I wouldn't have done it without you. "
Roua Murtada, Cannock, Staffs
- "I'm recording my first voice-over job tomorrow and been ranked 1st for some really BIG voiceover work! Thanks for your course."
Shirlie Randall, Whitstable, Kent
- "Hi Gary, I did my first voice over job yesterday .... I earned £200 for 20 mins in the studio, not bad!"
Jane Osborn, Harrow, Middlesex
- "Since attending your MasterClass workshop I have done a number of voice-over jobs ranging from Audio Books, Sky TV ads and more."
Robb Dee, Newport, South Wales
- "I've just won a series of radio advert recordings for a major airline in the Middle East."
Andrew Regan, Manchester
- "Thanks to your training course I'm now working as a voice over artist on a new Endemol TV game show!"
Adam Warwicker, London SE20
- "Things are going well; have done 3 pieces of voice over work. I was so happy to get them and to get paid!"
Anthony Ilosvay, Edmonton, Alberta Canada & UK
- "A client approached me for a video voice over, which I have now done and been paid for!"
Julia Howe, Ealing W13
- "A company has asked me to do an audio guide for a museum; So, a big thank you for your help and support."
Tony Dessauer, Tring, Hertfordshire
- "I just had my first voice over job and have been talking to a local Movie studio. Thanks to your Master Class course, I have the skills to make it happen! "
Barbara Ann Horne, Chelmsford, Essex
- "Thanks to your help and guidance I submitted 4 auditions and within several hours I had one of them accepted. I am now able to embark upon a new and exciting voice over career."
Colin Hayter, Wokingham, Berkshire
- "You did a great job…I have recouped all of my expenses with my voice over work and expect to end the year in profit."
Alan Pottinger, Shropshire
- "Hi Gary, I've just been given my first paid voice over job since my workshop with you."
John Kellow, Woking, Surrey
- "I'm so glad that I contacted Gary about v/o work. He gave me the confidence to market myself. His training proved invaluable."
Claire Dwyer, Northants
- "I'm happy to tell you that so far I'm on my 8th job including voicemail and a video game."
Roberta Mussato, London
- "I have just recorded the voiceover for a Channel 4 documentary. Thanks for your help, Gary."
Meeta Hans, Slough, Berkshire
- "Unbelievable! I have just been offered 3 radio ads and a computer game narration. Thanks loads for the training."
Richard McPherson, Bournemouth, Dorset
- "ITV1 have just offered me a 7 part documentary series."
Liz Kershaw, Royston, Hertfordshire
- "Success! I've been accepted for the Jet Airways voiceover project. Many thanks for your guidance."
Marc Fiszman, Swiss Cottage, London
- "Take this Master Class - you'll learn so much more than you bargained for. I've
now recorded and been paid for 2 sessions""
Paul Rose, Borehamwood, Herts
- "I am now doing audio visual recordings.... I learnt a lot from your workshop."
Sally Hamilton, Bournemouth, Dorset
- "I am suitably stunned - and pleased! My podcasts have now been downloaded by over 154,000 - and I've been asked to write and record some audio books."
Deborah Smith, Lutterworth, Leics
- "I have done my first voice over jobs! A corporate video for Ikea and a web demo for a Canadian company."
Kathy Kennard, Grimsby
- "A new movie channel on Sky 331 has just offered me a voice over job. Thanks for everything."
Chucksy Benamaisia, London
- "Currently I'm netting about £600 - £800 per week.... jobs started coming in immediately, just like you said I can't thank you enough."
John Harley, Harrow
- "Just got 1st voice job today for property developers' video based in Belize. Thanks for helping me"
Lulu Dale, Reigate
- "So far I have done some work for a Bulgarian Hotel chain, a charity appeal on Berkshire radio and various audio messages for a technology company."
Louise Reichmann, Eel Pie Island
- "I've earned over £800 in the last 3 months! thought you might like to hear from a satisfied customer/novice."
Sharon Grenham Toze, Wilstead, Bedfordshire
- "I have just had my first job and got paid £1,100. Cheers for pointing me in the right direction."
Jannine Church, York
- "Tomorrow, I record a 30-40 second advert which will be broadcast on 3 radio stations! Thanks for all your support - it will always be appreciated."
Lynne Ferguson, Glasgow
- "The Head Of News loved my showreel....I couldn't have done it without you, Gary!"
Carol Thorman, Shropshire
- "Yours is the Porsche of voice-over training."
Naomi Handford-Jones, Ascot
Coaching for Voice Over Work UK
Phone or TEXT your email address to 07957 600 543
Do people compliment you on your good speaking voice?
Have you ever listened to the voiceover on a commercial or audiobook and thought “I could do that”? Imagine doing something that’s fun and can earn you money!
However just because you have a ‘nice’ voice (whatever that is) doesn’t mean you can do voice overs. Chances are, you will need training and guidance.
My name is Gary Terzza. I am a specialist in voice over coaching, providing expert knowledge to help complete beginners break into the business and find those first voice-over jobs.
My tutoring service is a one-stop-shop with everything you need to launch your voice over career. I train your voice, record/produce your demos, explain where to find voice-over work and even advise how much you should charge.
Is your voice suitable?
Fill in Form for details of my workshop and mentoring programme.
Want to be one of my successful voice over students? I’m here to help you do just that.
Take my one to one training course here in the UK or online.
Get a feel for Voice-Overs by purchasing my training scripts for £5.99 (+VAT). Use these in conjunction with my free lesson to pick up a few tricks of the trade, create your own demo or just to have some fun.
Latest voice over jobs HERE