- "I had 3 more confirmed bookings on Friday. Shows people it can be done, even if you're totally new to the scene."
Mel Elliott, Leicester
- "Since your course Gary I've recorded voice overs for an eLearning project, promo videos, an answerphone message, 2 radio commercials, video game trailer & a character in a video game!"
Elisabeth Eden, Wisbech, Cambridgeshire
- "Hi Gary! I thought you would like to know that I've been offered a staff job as voice over announcer on Channel 4. I'm over the moon!"
Kelsey Bennett, Inverness, Scotland
- "I have now done voice over work for Coca Cola & I'm the narrator for the BBC's The Voice official iPad game. I am currently recording a Beatrix Potter audiobook collection
Anna Parker-Naples, Leighton Buzzard
- "I got the voice over job for the Museum of Fine Arts in Boston. Amazing!!. Thanks for everything."
Philip Barton, Fulham SW6
- "Within a couple of weeks of your VoMasterClass I got a great voice over job.
Your good advice and unfailing support have been remarkable, Gary"
Michael MacMahon, Bristol
- "Hi Gary, I have just finished narration for two childrens' audio books. I learned so much from my training session with you."
Tamina Rashell, Caterham, Surrey
- "Hi Gary, I’ve landed my first TV commercial. It’s going to air on Channel 5 and ITV. Thrilled to bits!"
Jo Whitfield, Newcastle Upon Tyne
- "Hi Gary, I've completed my first 3 voice over jobs. I've earned just over £800. I'm chuffed to bits & so glad I decided to come along to your Masterclass!"
Kaz Coburn, Greenwich, London
- "Feels and pays great!"
Julie Roberts, Sheffield
- "Hello Gary, earlier this afternoon I received payment for my first voice over job. What a huge boost to my confidence!"
Cara Gardner, Lydney, Gloucestershire
- "Hi Gary, I've made a successful start earning over £1,300. Thanks for getting me started! "
David Parkinson, Isle of Wight
- "Hi Gary, I've just recorded my first UK Wide TV advert . A very happy man!"
Jay Britton, Northampton
- "The voiceovers have been good...work includes a sales pitch for a replica of the Royal Ring, a golf video and currently a Sherlock Holmes video"
Gerald Price, South Glamorgan, Wales
- "Hi Gary, I got my first voice over job!!!... so excited, recording tomorrow. It's for Callaway Golf Clubs."
Simon Baillie, Fife, Scotland
- "Gary's VOmasterclass is worth every penny! I've already completed two voiceover jobs for Unilever and a couple of characters for a video game. Thanks Gary!""
Kevin Taylor, Canterbury, Kent
- "I've just got my first piece of voice over work!! I am so happy and I almost can't believe it. They have already paid me!"
Eloya Imoedemhe, Stoke Newington, London N16
- "£300 for an 8 minute voice over! Thanks again for you help - it's invaluable. "
Fiona Paul, Stevenage, Hertfordshire
- "I got my first voice over assignment 6 days after I met with you, Gary. It was for £150. Yippee! "
Debby Barnes, Oxford
- "Thank you so much for your help and advice Gary, I couldn't have got anywhere in this voice over business without it!"
Ryan Green, Witney, Oxfordshire
- "I earned over £800 for just three Voice over jobs. Thanks for the training Gary"
Della Phillips, Guildford, Surrey
- "I got my first voice over job; the radio station said the client was very happy"
Katie Hawes, West Hampstead NW6
- "Hi Gary, I probably owe you a beer! I’ve just completed my first piece of paid voice over work."
Tony Cocks, Surrey
- "I had a great time in the studio with Gary Terzza in London. I have been busy recording for Direct Line, Natwest and the Royal Bank of Scotland."
Kelly Carter, Haywards Heath
- "Gary’s help and continued advice has been invaluable. I’ve already made back what I paid for the Voice Over MasterClass."
Dawn Easby, Hertford, Hertfordshire
- "Hi Gary, just done a couple of voice over jobs for Vodafone thanks x"
Marcia Elliott, Norwich, Norfolk
- "Thanks to your wonderful course, I've done voiceover work for TV & radio, web videos, videogames, on-hold messages, narrations, & audiobooks"
Dave Hickman, Birmingham, West Midlands
- "Wow - first voice over job! Thank you so much for your help, Gary."
Diane Steer, West Wickham, Kent
- "I recorded the first script yesterday; looks like there might be a lot of work as well, which is great! Thank you so much for your continued support!"
Mark Fletcher, Southport, Merseyside
- "Good news, I got the voice over work! They will pay £366 so I said yes, of course! I want to thank you for all your help; I wouldn't have done it without you. "
Roua Murtada, Cannock, Staffs
- "I'm recording my first voice-over job tomorrow and been ranked 1st for some really BIG voiceover work! Thanks for your course."
Shirlie Randall, Whitstable, Kent
- "Hi Gary, I did my first voice over job yesterday .... I earned £200 for 20 mins in the studio, not bad!"
Jane Osborn, Harrow, Middlesex
- "Since attending your MasterClass workshop I have done a number of voice-over jobs ranging from Audio Books, Sky TV ads and more."
Robb Dee, Newport, South Wales
- "I've just won a series of radio advert recordings for a major airline in the Middle East."
Andrew Regan, Manchester
- "Thanks to your training course I'm now working as a voice over artist on a new Endemol TV game show!"
Adam Warwicker, London SE20
- "Things are going well; have done 3 pieces of voice over work. I was so happy to get them and to get paid!"
Anthony Ilosvay, Edmonton, Alberta Canada & UK
- "A client approached me for a video voice over, which I have now done and been paid for!"
Julia Howe, Ealing W13
- "A company has asked me to do an audio guide for a museum; So, a big thank you for your help and support."
Tony Dessauer, Tring, Hertfordshire
- "I just had my first voice over job and have been talking to a local Movie studio. Thanks to your Master Class course, I have the skills to make it happen! "
Barbara Ann Horne, Chelmsford, Essex
- "Thanks to your help and guidance I submitted 4 auditions and within several hours I had one of them accepted. I am now able to embark upon a new and exciting voice over career."
Colin Hayter, Wokingham, Berkshire
- "You did a great job…I have recouped all of my expenses with my voice over work and expect to end the year in profit."
Alan Pottinger, Shropshire
- "Hi Gary, I've just been given my first paid voice over job since my workshop with you."
John Kellow, Woking, Surrey
- "I'm so glad that I contacted Gary about v/o work. He gave me the confidence to market myself. His training proved invaluable."
Claire Dwyer, Northants
- "I'm happy to tell you that so far I'm on my 8th job including voicemail and a video game."
Roberta Mussato, London
- "I have just recorded the voiceover for a Channel 4 documentary. Thanks for your help, Gary."
Meeta Hans, Slough, Berkshire
- "Unbelievable! I have just been offered 3 radio ads and a computer game narration. Thanks loads for the training."
Richard McPherson, Bournemouth, Dorset
- "ITV1 have just offered me a 7 part documentary series."
Liz Kershaw, Royston, Hertfordshire
- "Success! I've been accepted for the Jet Airways voiceover project. Many thanks for your guidance."
Marc Fiszman, Swiss Cottage, London
- "Take this Master Class - you'll learn so much more than you bargained for. I've
now recorded and been paid for 2 sessions""
Paul Rose, Borehamwood, Herts
- "I am now doing audio visual recordings.... I learnt a lot from your workshop."
Sally Hamilton, Bournemouth, Dorset
- "I am suitably stunned - and pleased! My podcasts have now been downloaded by over 154,000 - and I've been asked to write and record some audio books."
Deborah Smith, Lutterworth, Leics
- "I have done my first voice over jobs! A corporate video for Ikea and a web demo for a Canadian company."
Kathy Kennard, Grimsby
- "A new movie channel on Sky 331 has just offered me a voice over job. Thanks for everything."
Chucksy Benamaisia, London
- "Currently I'm netting about £600 - £800 per week.... jobs started coming in immediately, just like you said I can't thank you enough."
John Harley, Harrow
- "Just got 1st voice job today for property developers' video based in Belize. Thanks for helping me"
Lulu Dale, Reigate
- "So far I have done some work for a Bulgarian Hotel chain, a charity appeal on Berkshire radio and various audio messages for a technology company."
Louise Reichmann, Eel Pie Island
- "I've earned over £800 in the last 3 months! thought you might like to hear from a satisfied customer/novice."
Sharon Grenham Toze, Wilstead, Bedfordshire
- "I have just had my first job and got paid £1,100. Cheers for pointing me in the right direction."
Jannine Church, York
- "Tomorrow, I record a 30-40 second advert which will be broadcast on 3 radio stations! Thanks for all your support - it will always be appreciated."
Lynne Ferguson, Glasgow
- "The Head Of News loved my showreel....I couldn't have done it without you, Gary!"
Carol Thorman, Shropshire
- "Yours is the Porsche of voice-over training."
Naomi Handford-Jones, Ascot
Voice Overs: Getting Started
Phone or TEXT your email address to
07957 600 543
You may have come here because people say they like your good speaking voice. That’s a good start, but it does not mean you can get paid for voice over jobs. If you are a beginner you will need training, a showreel and mentoring.
Fortunately you are in the right place, because this is what I do. My name is Gary Terzza and I specialise in coaching newcomers to become successful voice over artists. You don’t need acting experience, but you do need commitment and a willingness to invest in learning.
My Voice Over MasterClass, VoMasterClass™, offers expert assistance in helping you make a part time (or full time) career in voiceovers.
Fill in Form and I will explain how I can help you.
Or please text your email address to 07957 600 543 and I will email you back with details.
Use these scripts for home study.
(They will be emailed to you directly)
Ideal for beginners!
Tips on how to read each voice over script
Get a feel for Voice-Overs by purchasing Gary’s training scripts for £5.99 (+VAT). Use these in conjunction with Gary’s free lesson to pick up a few tricks of the trade, create your own demo or just to have some fun.
© Gary Terzza 2014
Success StoriesClick on names below to hear our students' paid voice over work
Mel Elliott from Leicester with this promo for Nestle
John Andrews uses his best Surrey tones for this luxury car ad
Hana Khalique with a hair raising voice over job
Andy Veitch the new voice for James Villas
Catrina Parkinson Empowers dreams in Africa with this voice over work
Elisabeth Eden from Cambridgeshire with a promotion for new media
Nicky Lloyd Williams Helps your aches and pains with this major network campaign
Caroline King Fifty Shades Of Grey Collection - a saucy but nice TV ad from our Hunstanton (Norfolk) student
Kelsey Bennett from Inverness continuity announcing live on E4
Anna Parker-Naples from Leighton Buzzard is the new voice of Beatrix Potter for iPad
Philip Barton A stylish read for the Boston Museum of Fine Arts
Michael MacMahon from Bristol delivers this stylish voice over for Southport Films, Southampton
Jo Kay From East Finchley with this promo for Tatchies gloves.
Jo Whitfield from Newcastle with this TV ad for Adee Phelan Hair Colour Remover
Jane Leclercq from Brighton with her second audiobook narration: Jane Austen's Emma
Sebastian Bartlett from Baldock, Herts with this voice over for UNICEF
Julie Roberts from Sheffield is up and running with her commercial for kids' trainers
Paul Medlicott from Brixton, south London is the chilling voice on this promo for the horror film The Tourist.
Freda Cooper from Weybridge pulls the 'udder' one!
Laura Gassner from Barnet with this training video
Zoe Barnes from Nantwich with this voice over job for RIBA
David Parkinson from the Isle of Wight with his MORE4 TV commercial
Jay Britton from Northampton's voice over on national TV commercial
Gerald Price from South Glamorgan with this voice over work for Steampunk Holmes
Keith Swinbank from Durham tucks in to this restaurant radio ad
Matthew Fuller from Uxbridge puts on his best French accent with this voice over job for TheGlossary.com
Natalie Harvey from Cambridge recorded this voice over work for Document Wizard Ltd
Mandy Gasson from Watford wastes not a drop with this watery voice over job.
Peter Feeney from Liverpool provides a hint of Scouse on this laid back voice over job
April Haywood 30 sec TV commercial for our Basingstoke student
Eloya Imoedemhe self destructs on this voice over job for JPP Productions
Fiona Paul Recorded in Stevenage, Herts is this stylish corporate for Texas company
Ryan Green Corporate voice over job for article publishing company
Himani Gandhi Radio ad for Slough's Asian Star Radio 101.6
Alexia Hodgson Audiobook for Activity Village
Lawrie Patey Voice over job for solar power
Della Phillips lends those Surrey tones to Windows 7
Elaine Winch-Furness voice over work for Gibraltor radio station
Claire Maidana Local radio commercial
Paul J Rose ITV1 sponsorship shown before Dickinson's Real Deal
Katie Hawes Voice over for Business Awards
Tony Cocks is Best In Class with this Expro video
Beth Mayoh Commercial showing on ITV1, Sky1, Five
Jane Osborn Is a credit to her Yorkshire roots!
Gemma Critchley says Bon Appetit on this corporate video.
- High Success Rate
- Work from Home
- Great Fun
Voice123 – Join Free
Visit Gary Terzza's Voice Over MasterClass's profile on Pinterest.